Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mesh Size:||10x12cm||Wire Diameter:||1.5-4.6mm|
Galfan Material gabion Box / Galvanized Low-carbon Gabion Wire Mesh 10x12 cm
1. Gabions are wire containers made of hexagonal wire netting.
2. Wire diameter varies with the hexagonal nettings.
3. Gabion box consists of rectangular units, fabricated from a double twisted hexagonal mesh.
4. Filled with stones, gabions become large, flexible and permeable elements from which a broad range of structures may be built.
5.The wire of the outside frame edge is one wire gauge thicker than the wire used for hexagonal wire netting.
Control and guide of water or flood;
Flood bank or guiding bank;
Preventing of rock breaking;
Water and soil protection;
Protection engineering of seaside area.
1. Simple to install – Using unskilled labour.
2. Environmentally acceptable-The use of local rock and soils for backfill is encouraged, with the subsequent growth of vegetative cover made easy
3. It is flexible ,corrosion resistant and can stand up to extreme weather
4. Simple construction,requiring no special technique
5. The silt between the wire mesh and stone contributes to plant growth.this makes the gabion wire mesh harmonious with the surrounding natural environment
6. Flexible Nature – Able to move and settle without failure, even on unstable soils.